Private or Partner Training
Train 1-on-1 with a trainer or 1-on-2 with a friend, spouse, or relative.
Live Video Fitness
Use a live video chat service like FaceTime, Google Hangout, or Skype for a convenient, safe, and effective workout session. Available for private and partner training.
Small Group Training
Training for 3-8 people with one trainer. Group should have similar goals (determined at assessment).
Group Fitness Training
Training for 10-30 people. Training follows the format of private training and accommodated for a group. This is not group exercise, which is conducted by a group fitness instructor and participants follow the movements of the instructor to music.
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions include:
- onsite equipment set-up- removed when program is completed
- proper warm-up
- pre-exercise dynamic stretching
- safe and effective workout (approximately 60 min., 30 min. sessions available)
- proper cool down
- periodic measures and assessments
- monitoring and revision of meals
- post-exercise guided stretch
Not included in video, partner, small group, or group fitness training:
- post-exercise facilitated stretch (guided stretching is used instead)
- post-exercise foam rolling